M24x1.5 repair kit for extractor thread in crank
Designed to repair and remove a crank arm whose pulling threads are damaged. Thread a pilot into the bottom bracket spindle, slide onto it the small tap and cut new 24mm x 150 threads.
Then thread special 24mm x 150 extractor to remove the crank arm.
Finally, fit one of those special 24mm dust caps into new threads.
The kit includes :
- 3 tapping pilots (bolt, nut and splined « Pipe Billet » types)
- 1 tap in 24mm x 150 made from hardened high speed steel
- 1 special crank extractor in 24mm x 150
- 4 aluminum dust caps
- 4 hex fixing bolts of 8mm
- 1 M8/M15 crank extractor adaptor for pipe billet spindles PE-39500
PE-11108 - bag of 4 dust caps and 4 hex bolts of 8mm
To be used with cutting oil CD-77000